When you separate, decisions concerning the care arrangements for your children can be difficult and stressful. Our lawyers understand that your children are your primary focus.
Our Joondalup and Perth Divorce Lawyers can provide you with practical advice regarding:
- Your children having a meaningful relationship with both parents; and
- Protecting children from physical or psychological harm.
At Paterson & Dowding we have a range of experienced practitioners who can advise and assist you with developing and planning the care arrangements for your children following your separation. Our practitioners include two qualified Independent Children’s Lawyers who are experienced in complex parenting matters.
Parenting Matters include:
- Cases involving issues of disputed living and care arrangements (formerly known as custody and access)
- Family violence
- Domestic and international relocation
- Child abuse
- Gender Identity Disorder
- Child Support
- Adult child maintenance
- Rights of grandparents and family members
- International Child Abduction – Hague Convention
- Representation of children
- Child custody and access
Contact us for more information today.